Community Lodge No. 292 F&AM was chartered on April 19, 1956 with 56 members. Early meetings were held at A.W. Windhorst Lodge and later at a renovated wooden church building located at Waters Ave. and Packwood. Our present building was built in 1975. We presently have about 139 members, mostly in the Tampa area, but some as far away as California.
What we have done for ourselves alone, dies with us; what we have done for others and the world, remains and is immortal.— Albert Pike
The All-in-One Event Calendar core theme files are out of date and the calendar has been temporarily disabled. To enable the calendar, an administrator must log into the WordPress dashboard and follow the instructions.