Community Lodge No. 292 F&AM was chartered on April 19, 1956 with 56 members. Early meetings were held at A.W. Windhorst Lodge and later at a renovated wooden church building located at Waters Ave. and Packwood. Our present building was built in 1975. We presently have about 139 members, mostly in the Tampa area, but some as far away as California.