Frequently Asked Questions & Links
UseNet Freemasonry FAQ
– In depth resource covering all aspects of freemasonry and it’s history.
– Many well researched and sourced articles. Also lists famous Masons as well as Non-Masons (or those thought to be Masons but aren’t.)
The Lost Symbol & Freemasonry
– “This website has been created to provide factual information about Freemasonry and Dan Brown’s novel The Lost Symbol. It is a joint project of The Masonic Society, The Masonic Service Association of North America, and the George Washington Masonic Memorial.”
Freemason Information Masonic Magazine
– A group blog covering various issues in Freemasonry and the home of the Masonic Central audio podcast.
Freemasons for Dummies Blog
– Blog written by Brother Chris Hodapp of Indiana, author of Freemasons for Dummies, Solomon’s Builders and Deciphering the Lost Symbol.
Pillars of the Portico
– Part of the Sanctum Sanctorum Education Foundation, this blog focuses on history and the symbolism of the craft.
The Masonic Medical Research Laboratory
– The Masonic Medical Research Laboratory (MMRL) is a not-for-profit institute supported by volunteer contributions and bequests. The Laboratory also obtains funding through foundation, corporation and Federal grants. The MMRL is a state-of-the-art medical research facility engaged in studies involving major health issues facing society today such as, ischemic heart disease, cardiac arrhythmias, sudden cardiac arrest and other aspects of cardiovascular disease.